Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Union County Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyer’s in Middlesex & Monmouth County
- +Midtown Manhattan Divorce Lawyer for Family Law – What You Should Expect
- +Family Law in Union County, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Middlesex County divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Monmouth County, NJ
- +Divorce and family law in Monmouth County NJ