David B. Nathan, Esq.
David Nathan is a resourceful and experienced attorney advising clients on estate planning matters, taxation, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and corporate legal issues.
Mr. Nathan is a member of the Geriatric Advisory Council, a professional organization dedicated to providing much-needed resources to the elderly community and their families.
Additionally, he has been invited to be a guest speaker at numerous community social clubs throughout Central New Jersey to educate their members on important tax and estate planning issues.
Mr. Nathan graduated with Honors from Rutgers University School of Law. While in law school, he was selected to represent Rutgers at a prestigious national moot court competition finishing the competition by being awarded second place best brief and semi-finalist. He currently is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and Middlesex and Monmouth County Bar Associations.
From our blog
- +Union County Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyers in Middlesex & Monmouth County
- +Family Law in Union County, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Middlesex County divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Monmouth County, NJ
- +Divorce and family law in Monmouth County NJ
- +How To Protect Yourself from Government Ban on Lawsuits and Damages