Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Trump’s new tax bill and its effect on divorce in 2018
- +State v. Burkert
- +Central Jersey Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyers in Central Jersey
- +Family Law in Central Jersey, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Central Jersey divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Central Jersey, NJ