Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Union County Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyer’s in Middlesex & Monmouth County
- +Midtown Manhattan Divorce Lawyer for Family Law – What You Should Expect
- +Family Law in Union County, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Middlesex County divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Monmouth County, NJ
- +Divorce and family law in Monmouth County NJ