Litigation & Dispute Resolution
The accomplished litigation dispute and resolution attorneys at Drescher & Cheslow Law represent a wide variety of clients in private and public companies, individual entrepreneurs, family-owned business, start-ups and growth firms, financial institutions, and others in a variety of industries. As a result, there are very few cases that we haven’t seen before.
Costly or protracted litigation is not always the best solution for the client. Whenever possible, we attempt to resolve pending claims or imminent lawsuits through alternative dispute resolution or mediation. Drescher & Cheslow attorneys explore every conceivable legal option, often helping our clients resolve disputes to their advantage before these disputes even reach the courthouse. To that end, we routinely guide our clients through the complex world of dispute resolution both as counsel and as mediators whenever possible.
Regrettably, dispute resolution is not always possible and the matter requires a full-blown trial. In that case, our litigation attorneys are knowledgeable, aggressive and work diligently to represent our clients and achieve the best possible outcome. Whether pursuing or defending claims, we advocate for the best result. We pride ourselves as effective trial lawyers, and everything we do prepares us to persuade a jury and prevail at trial.
Our litigation dispute practice includes:
- Complex Litigation
- Federal Appellate and Trial Practice
- State Appellate and Trial Practice
- Employment Issues:
- Non-Compete Issues
- Wrongful Termination Claims Against Employers
- Freedom of Information, Press, Religion, Speech
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Toxic Torts – Chemicals, Pesticides, Underground Contamination, Silicosis
- Construction Defects
- Mold and Sick Building Claims
- Product Defects or Failures
- Catastrophic Injuries or Death
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Will Contests and Estate Litigation
- General Business Litigation
The accomplished attorneys at Drescher & Cheslow combine extensive experience with innovative “out of the box” strategies to generate successful conclusions for our clients. Whether it’s a complex business dispute, arbitration or administrative proceeding, we have the background and skills to go head to head with the largest of law firms on a cost-effective, value-filled basis.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
From our blog
- +Trump’s new tax bill and its effect on divorce in 2018
- +State v. Burkert
- +Union County Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyers in Middlesex & Monmouth County
- +Family Law in Union County, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Middlesex County divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Monmouth County, NJ