Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Millennials Take Financial Planning Seriously
- +Screening Questions for In-Home Health Care Services
- +Retirement Planning Changes
- +Keeping Your Home While on Medicaid
- +Which Wearable Medical Alert System is Right for You?
- +Groundbreaking Research Discoveries on Parkinson’s Disease
- +The Right Way to Address Senior Abuse