Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Marital Settlement Agreements
- +Trump’s new tax bill and its effect on divorce in 2018
- +State v. Burkert
- +Central Jersey Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyers in Central Jersey
- +Family Law in Central Jersey, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Central Jersey divorce lawyer and family law attorneys