Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Common Myths Surrounding Senior Long-term Care
- +Do You Qualify for a Social Security Disability Income?
- +4 Steps for Living with a Dementia Diagnosis
- +The Funding for Social Security Faces Uncertainty
- +You’ve Been Appointed Trustee, Now What?
- +Medicare Patients Losing Home Health Care
- +Protecting Seniors from COVID-19