Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +What an elder law attorney can do for you and your Aging Family Members
- +What does it mean to leave Property to you Children Per Stripes?
- +Information to help seniors become more tech savy
- +Different VA benefits for aging veterans
- +Help Lower the Risk of Seniors Falling
- +How a Letter of Instruction Can Help your Estate Plan
- +Breaking down the Probate Process