Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Divorce and Estate Planning
- +How an Elder Law Attorney Can Help You
- +The ABLE Act and how it Helps Those with Special Needs
- +Come See Us: It’s Not Too Late
- +Power of Attorney Misconceptions
- +Using Alternative Dispute Resolution to Resolve Your Family Law Case Out of Court
- +Maybe You Don’t Want to Transfer the House to Your Kids…A Medicaid Mistake.