Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security
- +Today’s Seniors Are More Likely to Be in Debt
- +Dementia May Show with Poor Financial Decisions
- +Newly Discovered Diseases and Veterans’ Benefits
- +Inter-Generational Living May Be the Key to Long Life
- +How Healthy Aging and Family Connections Are Related
- +Government Accountability Office Reviews Nursing Home Ratings