Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Special Needs Funding Aided by the ABLE Act
- +Understanding the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- +Serious Illnesses Require Comprehensive Health Care Powers of Attorney
- +At Age 70, You Have Some Important Decisions to Make
- +Estate Planning Tips to Keep Your Plan Up-To-Date
- +The Sandwich Generation – Stuck in the Middle
- +What Does a Letter of Instruction Cover?