Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +What You Should Know About Gift Taxes
- +What Happens When a Spouse Becomes a Caregiver?
- +Protecting Elderly Veterans from Scams
- +Benefits to Keeping Your Bank Account Private
- +Congress Updates Spousal Impoverishment Protections
- +Consider These Topics When Caring for an Aging Parent
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security