Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Staying Mentally Sound During the Pandemic
- +Talking to Your Aging Parents About Estate Planning
- +Seniors Staying Connected with Voice-First Technology
- +Doing Your Estate Planning Online
- +COVID-19 Giving Rise to Telehealth Services
- +Coronavirus Shows a Need for a Plan
- +Seniors Falling Victim to Data Breaches