Alvin M. Cheslow, Esq.
Alvin M. Cheslow J.D., L.L.M., CFP, holds Bachelors and Masters Degrees from Yeshiva University. He received his JD from Rutgers University and holds a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He is a Certified Financial Planner and member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners and admitted in Florida. He has lectured frequently on estate and trust related subjects. Mr. Cheslow is a member of the bar and is admitted to practice law in Florida, New York and New Jersey and court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Tips You Can Utilize In Choosing a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- +How Technology Is Helping Seniors Combat Loneliness
- +New Special Education Guidelines Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- +How COVID-19 Has Influenced Seniors to update Their Living Wills
- +Wartime Veterans Are Eligible for a VA Pension Without Being Disabled
- +Understanding Social Security Disability Income And Qualifications
- +How to Talk to Your Family About Their Inheritance