David B. Nathan, Esq.
David Nathan is a resourceful and experienced attorney advising clients on estate planning matters, taxation, commercial and residential real estate transactions, and corporate legal issues.
Mr. Nathan is a member of the Geriatric Advisory Council, a professional organization dedicated to providing much-needed resources to the elderly community and their families.
Additionally, he has been invited to be a guest speaker at numerous community social clubs throughout Central New Jersey to educate their members on important tax and estate planning issues.
Mr. Nathan graduated with Honors from Rutgers University School of Law. While in law school, he was selected to represent Rutgers at a prestigious national moot court competition finishing the competition by being awarded second place best brief and semi-finalist. He currently is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and Middlesex and Monmouth County Bar Associations.
From our blog
- +Divorce and Estate Planning
- +How an Elder Law Attorney Can Help You
- +The ABLE Act and how it Helps Those with Special Needs
- +Come See Us: It’s Not Too Late
- +Power of Attorney Misconceptions
- +Using Alternative Dispute Resolution to Resolve Your Family Law Case Out of Court
- +Maybe You Don’t Want to Transfer the House to Your Kids…A Medicaid Mistake.