David B. Nathan, Esq.
Mr. Nathan advises clients on long-term care, Medicaid, estate planning and administration, taxation, and corporate legal matters. He is a member of the Geriatric Advisory Council, a professional organization dedicated to providing much-needed resources to the elder community and their families.
Mr. Nathan has been invited to present to a national audience on topics such as Medicaid trust planning to attorneys, accountants and certified financial planners, and as a guest speaker at numerous community social clubs, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living communities throughout New Jersey.
He is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), New Jersey State and New York State Bar Associations, and Middlesex County and Monmouth County Bar Associations. Mr. Nathan received his B.S. degree from Pennsylvania State University and earned his J.D. degree from Rutgers University School of Law.
From our blog
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security
- +Today’s Seniors Are More Likely to Be in Debt
- +Dementia May Show with Poor Financial Decisions
- +Newly Discovered Diseases and Veterans’ Benefits
- +Inter-Generational Living May Be the Key to Long Life
- +How Healthy Aging and Family Connections Are Related
- +Government Accountability Office Reviews Nursing Home Ratings