Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Special Needs Funding Aided by the ABLE Act
- +Understanding the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- +Serious Illnesses Require Comprehensive Health Care Powers of Attorney
- +At Age 70, You Have Some Important Decisions to Make
- +Estate Planning Tips to Keep Your Plan Up-To-Date
- +The Sandwich Generation – Stuck in the Middle
- +What Does a Letter of Instruction Cover?