Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Divorce and Estate Planning
- +How an Elder Law Attorney Can Help You
- +The ABLE Act and how it Helps Those with Special Needs
- +Come See Us: It’s Not Too Late
- +Power of Attorney Misconceptions
- +Using Alternative Dispute Resolution to Resolve Your Family Law Case Out of Court
- +Maybe You Don’t Want to Transfer the House to Your Kids…A Medicaid Mistake.