Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Are Medicare and Social Security at Risk of Insolvency?
- +Which Child Gets the Farm?
- +Personal Property Memorandum Prevents Confusion
- +Factors to Consider When Deciding on an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust
- +How to Avoid Over Medication in Alzheimer’s Patients
- +The Functions of a Will
- +The Windfall Elimination Provision Explained