Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Protecting Elderly Veterans from Scams
- +The Health Care Industry’s Push Into Your Privacy
- +Charitable Trusts Can Provide Income to Heirs
- +How to Live a Longer and Healthier Life
- +Is Your Doctor No Longer Covered By Your Health Insurance?
- +What Makes Estate Planning Essential for LGBTQIA+ Communities?
- +What Seniors Can Do to Protect Against Identity Theft
- +Tips and Resources to Help You Understand Medicare