Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Common Myths Surrounding Senior Long-term Care
- +Do You Qualify for a Social Security Disability Income?
- +4 Steps for Living with a Dementia Diagnosis
- +The Funding for Social Security Faces Uncertainty
- +You’ve Been Appointed Trustee, Now What?
- +Medicare Patients Losing Home Health Care
- +Protecting Seniors from COVID-19