Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +Should Elder Care Facilities Remain Closed?
- +Staying Mentally Sound During the Pandemic
- +Talking to Your Aging Parents About Estate Planning
- +Seniors Staying Connected with Voice-First Technology
- +Doing Your Estate Planning Online
- +COVID-19 Giving Rise to Telehealth Services
- +Coronavirus Shows a Need for a Plan