Legal Resources | Monmouth, Middlesex, and Union County NJ
Here is a list of our legal resources:
Find the answers to: “Must a parent treat all children equally?“, “What about taxes?“, “Who should be named Executor or Trustee?” and more.
Read our publications in New Jersey Law Journal and NJSBA.com
Preview PDF Document Samples
From our blog
- +What You Should Know About Gift Taxes
- +What Happens When a Spouse Becomes a Caregiver?
- +Protecting Elderly Veterans from Scams
- +Benefits to Keeping Your Bank Account Private
- +Congress Updates Spousal Impoverishment Protections
- +Consider These Topics When Caring for an Aging Parent
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security