About Drescher & Cheslow
The values of our firm are the ideals we think all lawyers should strive for: integrity and honesty, devotion and reverence for the law, respect for our neighbors and friends, and bravery in the face of injustice. These are the values that have helped us represent our clients, big and small, for over 30 years. By emphasizing these values, we have developed an outstanding team that practices our core philosophy: Only a satisfied client can be a long-term client.
Drescher & Cheslow, P.A. is dedicated to client service at every step of our relationship with one another. By working to achieve our client’s goals in a professional, yet personal, manner, we have been able to help them through the most trying of times with experienced guidance throughout. Whether we are being asked to develop strategies to minimize a client’s taxes, to navigate the legal representative of an estate through its often complicated administration, to help protect our client’s assets and stability in the event of divorce or premarital agreement, to assist business owners with planning for the growth of the business, to guide our clients through the maze of often complex real estate transactions or to achieve fair and reasonable compensation for victims of accidents or workplace injuries, the attorneys at Drescher & Cheslow are committed to your priorities. We find no greater satisfaction than the successful resolution of our client’s objectives.
Our offices serve our clients in all of New Jersey including: Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren Counties
Our practice is licensed to serve in: New Jersey, New York, and Florida
From our blog
- +Union County Divorce Lawyer: Choosing The Right Family Law Attorney
- +Questions for Prospective Divorce Lawyer’s in Middlesex & Monmouth County
- +Midtown Manhattan Divorce Lawyer for Family Law – What You Should Expect
- +Family Law in Union County, Hiring a Divorce Lawyer
- +Why you should choose our Middlesex County divorce lawyer and family law attorneys
- +Advice from experienced divorce lawyers resolving cases in Monmouth County, NJ
- +Divorce and family law in Monmouth County NJ