- We want you to know that your well-being, health and safety mean everything to us.
- Our office employs and utilizes technology to facilitate communications, responsiveness and availability.
- Legal issues arise because of or despite the world around us.
- Please be certain to be in contact with us during these trying times if the need or circumstances so arise. Email or telephonic communication is preferred. We can also use Skype or facetime if scheduled in advance. In office appointments will be scheduled at our discretion for the time being.
- Be Well / Be Safe / Be Smart / Be Healthy
from Our Blog
Should Elder Care Facilities Remain Closed?
As many state officials now begin to ease current Covid-19 restrictions, the May 10th Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reports that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is. . .
2nd June,2020Read more
Staying Mentally Sound During the Pandemic
Many of us are facing unprecedented challenges during this coronavirus crisis in America, and it has increased anxiety and fear levels in all of us. The reactive part of your brain. . .
27th May,2020Read more
Talking to Your Aging Parents About Estate Planning
One of the most important conversations you can have with your aging parents is that of their personal finances. To broach the topic, you might bring up current events like the cor. . .
19th May,2020Read more
About Drescher & Cheslow
The values of our firm are the ideals we think all lawyers should strive for: integrity and honesty, devotion and reverence for the law, respect for our neighbors and friends, and bravery in the face of injustice. These are the values that have helped us represent our clients, big and small, for over 30 years.
contact us today
What people say about us
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
" I would like to say from experience, and I have been able to see how different law firms/lawyers operate and conduct themselves, and I can truly say they could not be more timely, honest, thorough and helpful. Robert Goldstein and Dayna are the epitome of professional and reliable... I never once had to wait for a response or an action to be taken, it was as if my case was the only case they were working on. I genuinely would never use anyone else."