- We want you to know that your well-being, health and safety mean everything to us.
- Our office employs and utilizes technology to facilitate communications, responsiveness and availability.
- Legal issues arise because of or despite the world around us.
- Please be certain to be in contact with us during these trying times if the need or circumstances so arise. Email or telephonic communication is preferred. We can also use Skype or facetime if scheduled in advance. In office appointments will be scheduled at our discretion for the time being.
- Be Well / Be Safe / Be Smart / Be Healthy
from Our Blog
Medicare Patients Losing Home Health Care
All across the US, there is a new refrain spoken by Medicare home health providers, including occupational, speech, and physical therapists, social services, as well as intermitten. . .
7th July,2020Read more
Protecting Seniors from COVID-19
By now, everyone in America knows something about the COVID-19 global pandemic, also known as the coronavirus. News media programming continues to broadcast information about this . . .
30th June,2020Read more
Will My Spouse Get a Part of My Inheritance? What Are Exempt Assets?
. . .
24th June,2020Read more
About Drescher & Cheslow
The values of our firm are the ideals we think all lawyers should strive for: integrity and honesty, devotion and reverence for the law, respect for our neighbors and friends, and bravery in the face of injustice. These are the values that have helped us represent our clients, big and small, for over 30 years.
contact us today
What people say about us
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
" I would like to say from experience, and I have been able to see how different law firms/lawyers operate and conduct themselves, and I can truly say they could not be more timely, honest, thorough and helpful. Robert Goldstein and Dayna are the epitome of professional and reliable... I never once had to wait for a response or an action to be taken, it was as if my case was the only case they were working on. I genuinely would never use anyone else."