Boardwalk Seminar 2016 – Registration
REGISTRATION FOR BOARDWALK SEMINAR ® 2016
Program Co-Chairs – Robert E. Goldstein, Esq.
Drescher & Cheslow, PA Lomurro, Munson, Comer,
Manalapan, NJ Brown & Schottland, LLC
Freehold, NJ Alice M. Plastoris, Esq. Angelo Sarno, Esq.
Attorney at Law Snyder & Sarno, LLC
Morristown, NJ Roseland, NJ
Thursday & Friday, April 7 & 8, 2016
Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
9:30 am – 5:00 pm & 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 10.50 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.20 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism, and 9.30 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in matrimonial trial law.
NJAJ Course Materials… The seminar course materials will be online for attendees to download on April 1, 2016. Each registrant will receive a flash drive containing the course material onsite.
Click here to see the program schedule and fill out the registration form for Boardwalk Seminar 2016.
From our blog
- +Power of Attorney Misconceptions
- +Using Alternative Dispute Resolution to Resolve Your Family Law Case Out of Court
- +Maybe You Don’t Want to Transfer the House to Your Kids…A Medicaid Mistake.
- +3 Tips for Parents or Caretakers of Vulnerable Adults
- +Alternate Tax Strategies In Alimony Cases
- +Year End (New Year) Resolutions
- +Department of Veterans Affairs