Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Millennials Take Financial Planning Seriously
- +Screening Questions for In-Home Health Care Services
- +Retirement Planning Changes
- +Keeping Your Home While on Medicaid
- +Which Wearable Medical Alert System is Right for You?
- +Groundbreaking Research Discoveries on Parkinson’s Disease
- +The Right Way to Address Senior Abuse