Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Common Myths Surrounding Senior Long-term Care
- +Do You Qualify for a Social Security Disability Income?
- +4 Steps for Living with a Dementia Diagnosis
- +The Funding for Social Security Faces Uncertainty
- +You’ve Been Appointed Trustee, Now What?
- +Medicare Patients Losing Home Health Care
- +Protecting Seniors from COVID-19