Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Tips You Can Utilize In Choosing a Continuing Care Retirement Community
- +How Technology Is Helping Seniors Combat Loneliness
- +New Special Education Guidelines Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- +How COVID-19 Has Influenced Seniors to update Their Living Wills
- +Wartime Veterans Are Eligible for a VA Pension Without Being Disabled
- +Understanding Social Security Disability Income And Qualifications
- +How to Talk to Your Family About Their Inheritance