Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Special Needs Funding Aided by the ABLE Act
- +Understanding the Federal Long-Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP)
- +Serious Illnesses Require Comprehensive Health Care Powers of Attorney
- +At Age 70, You Have Some Important Decisions to Make
- +Estate Planning Tips to Keep Your Plan Up-To-Date
- +The Sandwich Generation – Stuck in the Middle
- +What Does a Letter of Instruction Cover?