Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security
- +Today’s Seniors Are More Likely to Be in Debt
- +Dementia May Show with Poor Financial Decisions
- +Newly Discovered Diseases and Veterans’ Benefits
- +Inter-Generational Living May Be the Key to Long Life
- +How Healthy Aging and Family Connections Are Related
- +Government Accountability Office Reviews Nursing Home Ratings