Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Divorce and Estate Planning
- +How an Elder Law Attorney Can Help You
- +The ABLE Act and how it Helps Those with Special Needs
- +Come See Us: It’s Not Too Late
- +Power of Attorney Misconceptions
- +Using Alternative Dispute Resolution to Resolve Your Family Law Case Out of Court
- +Maybe You Don’t Want to Transfer the House to Your Kids…A Medicaid Mistake.