Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +What You Should Know About Gift Taxes
- +What Happens When a Spouse Becomes a Caregiver?
- +Protecting Elderly Veterans from Scams
- +Benefits to Keeping Your Bank Account Private
- +Congress Updates Spousal Impoverishment Protections
- +Consider These Topics When Caring for an Aging Parent
- +Millennials Misunderstand Social Security