Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +Should Elder Care Facilities Remain Closed?
- +Staying Mentally Sound During the Pandemic
- +Talking to Your Aging Parents About Estate Planning
- +Seniors Staying Connected with Voice-First Technology
- +Doing Your Estate Planning Online
- +COVID-19 Giving Rise to Telehealth Services
- +Coronavirus Shows a Need for a Plan