Howard L. Drescher, Esq.
Howard L. Drescher, J.D., L.L.M., is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University, holds a JD from Boston College Law School. He has earned a degree of Master of Laws in Taxation from New York University. He has appeared on a variety of estate and tax related topics. Mr. Drescher is a member of the bar and admitted to practice law in New York and New Jersey and is a court approved mediator.
From our blog
- +What an elder law attorney can do for you and your Aging Family Members
- +What does it mean to leave Property to you Children Per Stripes?
- +Information to help seniors become more tech savy
- +Different VA benefits for aging veterans
- +Help Lower the Risk of Seniors Falling
- +How a Letter of Instruction Can Help your Estate Plan
- +Breaking down the Probate Process